Thursday, December 23, 2004

Xmas is here...Hurray! (yeah right!)

Well, well, well....Xmas Day is almost here and the people are going crazy. They are all converging on "El Centro de Todo". Daily traffic is unbearable and be prepared to sit on your car for almost 2.5 hours to get into the parking lot and then trying to find a parking space. Good Luck and Godspeed achieving that feat, dumbass. Why people leave the gift buying to the last minute is hardly a surprise and I have been there a moment or two in my life but go to Plaza 2 days or even 1 day before Xmas is something that baffles me and is beyond my reach of common sense. I hope that people appreciate the good things that we can take from the holidays: be with family, enjoy good memories, and above all preach and live peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home